TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– CSERBUSZ request a minimum of 12 hours notice for any online bookings.
– If you would like to book a car with less than 24 hours notice – Please call our help-line: +36 20 92 92 722.
– Whilst we do our utmost to ensure our drivers are punctual, you will understand that we cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances outwith our control.
– The driver will drive at safe and sensible speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic and the legal speed limits.
– Clients are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior and or exterior of a vehicle on hire to them and will be billed accordingly for any repair or valeting required in order to reinstate a vehicle to working order.
– We may provide subcontracted vehicles occasionally.
– By supplying your email address you permit CSERBUSZ to contact you via email, in return we promise never to supply your email to any third party.
– If there are any changes or variations including extra kms or hours to the journeys other than what was agreed at the time of booking, the client will be charged extras in accordance with the quotation.
– We reserve the right to change your vehicle or chauffeur at any time if necessary.
– Our chauffeurs will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the Customer at the time of booking.
– Nothing contained in these terms and conditions can affect the Client’s’ statutory rights.
EU RULES ON DRIVERS’ HOURS, RESTING PERIOD AND WORKING TIME
We work in accordance with 561/2006/EK regulations in relation to there working time and all booking are done in accordance with these regulations. The hours of operation for the driver are regulated by law, and the hirer accepts the responsibility of ensuring the hire keeps to the hours and times agreed by the company. If any delay is caused outside of the control of the company, then the hirer will be responsible for any additional costs incurred, unless breach is outside the control of the hirer.
Main rules for one dirver are:
– maximum daily driving is 9 hours, but it can be extended to 10 hours twice a week,
– maximum daily working time is 13 hours, but it can be extended to 15 hours twice a week,
– after 4,5 hours driving, driver must take a break of at least 45 minutes,
– after 6 driving days, driver must take at least 24 hour rest period.
SPEED LIMITS IN HUNGARY
Speed limits in Hungary for buses and coches above 3,5 t:
• inside built-up areas 50 km/h
• outside built-up areas 70 km/h
• on motorways 80 km/h or with special permit 100 km/h.
For Mercedes V-Class and Mercedes Vito MPVs the speed limits are 50 km/h, 90 km/h, 130 km/h.