Our services can be booked by filling the order form or by e-mail. The booking will be considered accepted, only after hirer received our confirmation.
We work in accordance with 561/2006/EK regulations in relation to there working time and all booking are done in accordance with these regulations. The hours of operation for the driver are regulated by law, and the hirer accepts the responsibility of ensuring the hire keeps to the hours and times agreed by the company. If any delay is caused outside of the control of the company, then the hirer will be responsible for any additional costs incurred, unless breach is outside the control of the hirer.
Main rules for one dirver are:
– maximum daily driving is 9 hours, but it can be extended to 10 hours twice a week,
– maximum daily working time is 13 hours, but it can be extended to 15 hours twice a week,
– after 4,5 hours driving, driver must take a break of at least 45 minutes,
– after 6 driving days, driver must take at least 45 hour rest period.
Speed limits in Hungary for buses above 3,5 t:
• inside built-up areas 50 km/h
• outside built-up areas 70 km/h
• on motorways 80 km/h or with special permit 100 km/h.
For Mercedes V-Class and Mercedes Vito MPVs the speed limits are 50 km/h, 90 km/h, 130 km/h.